If there was one beverage you could have on demand this season, what would it be? Champs is a no brainer for me no matter the season, since it’s my go-to for celebrating, entertaining and sipping on the weekends.
But what about you? I see so much talk relating to Pumpkin Spice Lattes during Fall, perhaps that would be your beverage of choice? Wouldn’t it be amazing to enjoy PSL and Champs at the push of a bell?!
I’ve been waiting to create a Press For Champagne DIY for Fall after making those “Press for Champagne” Easter Eggs earlier this year. This time, instead of eggs…I transformed Casper White Pumpkins into chic champs and PSL bells to dress up my home and give my fall decor a touch of posh.
A few simple supplies, along with the printed frame template which you can download for free below is all you need to recreate them.
P R E S S F O R C H A M P A G N E & P S L P U M P K I N S
S U P P L I E S
3-4 medium-sized casper ghost pumpkins, wiped clean.
4 Round paper frames that you can download for free below.
Black Chalk & Rose Gold acrylic craft paint. I use Martha Stewart crafts.
2 medium tip paint brushes.
Glue of choice or even tape. I used glue sticks, but any craft glue or double stick tape will work.
4 dried rose gold paint rounds about the size of a dime.
4 dried drops of black paint.
Black fine tip pen.
Parchment paper or palette.
I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Print your downloaded frames onto heavy card stock and cut them out with sharp scissors.
2. Drop 4 dime sized rounds of rose gold paint and 4 chocolate chip sized black paint drops onto parchment paper and set aside to dry (place the paint drops in the fridge to speed up the drying process.)
3. Paint 2 of your cut out frames with rose gold paint and 2 with black paint, then allow 20 minutes to dry.
4. Once your frames have dried, cover the backs of them in glue or tape and attach to the center of each pumpkin. If using glue, you may need to press something up against the frame to hold it in place while it dries onto the pumpkin.
5. Peel dried gold paint rounds from parchment and apply to the framed center of each of your pumpkins.
6. Snip the tip of each dried black paint drop to give them an indented doorbell effect, then attach them to the center of each of the gold paint rounds on the pumpkins. Use glue to make them stick if necessary.
7. Once the “bell” has completely dried to the pumpkin, use a fine tip permanent black marker to write the words “PRESS FOR CHAMPAGNE” or “PSL” in caps on each pumpkin.
10. “PRESS FOR” should be written above the bell. With “CHAMPAGNE” or “PSL” written beneath.
They’re ready to display!
Place the decorative pumpkin bells on your mantle, in your kitchen or on your dining room table. They’d also make posh Halloween party decor and I think they’d look so chic on bar carts or beverage station this fall entertaining season.
You can recreate the bells above, or create a favorite drink/treat bell of your choice. The possibilities are endless!
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoy this simple DIY! I’m off to Vancouver Island for the weekend.
More on the way soon
This post titled Press for Champagne & PSL Pumpkins was seen first on Posh Little Designs. All Rights Reserved 2016.