Last weekend was one filled with plenty of indulgences and sweets, so I’m starting Monday off on a much lighter note, with a quick and easy fruit smoothie bowl. I’m still not ready to say goodbye to summer, hence the tropical ingredients, inspired by the warms temps we’ve had recently.
Seriously, I have a hard time thinking Fall when it’s nearly 90 degrees outside…so, pineapple, coconut and nectarine smoothie bowls it is.
Gold straws, and palm tree swizzles for a fab finishing touch.Print
A blend of fresh pineapple, white nectarine and coconut milk make up this simple smoothie bowl. Garnished with unsweetened coconut. Vegan.
- 1 half of a medium pineapple, diced with the skin removed.
- 1 white nectarine (skin on) with pit removed.
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup vanilla coconut milk.
- Unsweetened coconut and thinly sliced nectarine for garnish.
- Blend together your pineapple, nectarine, ice and coconut milk.
- Pour into two bowls or a parfait glasses.
- Garnish with coconut and nectarine slices.
- Enjoy immediately.
- You can experiment with other toppings fresh fruits, nuts and seeds.
- Serving Size: 2
I cut up my fruit in advance, so it’s all ready to go into the blender and I can quickly enjoy before heading out the door.
Adjust the toppings to your favorites and viola.
Easy breezy smoothie bowl goodness.
Thanks for reading guys! Yesterday I hosted a surprise baby shower for one of my close friends in town from the East Coast. I’ll have those images and much more to share here soon.
This post titled Pineapple Nectarine Smoothie Bowl was seen first on Posh Little Designs. All Rights Reserved 2016.