The rhubarb paloma is a tart and refreshing tequila cocktail paired with citrus and rhubarb simple syrup, served over ice. Cheers!
- 2 parts Tequila of Choice
- 1 part fresh squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 1 part rhubarb simple syrup
- 1 part fresh lime juice
- 3 parts club soda
- Garnish with fresh lime wheels, rhubarb ribbons and pink himalayan sea salt.
For the Rhubarb Simple Syrup
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 stalks of rhubarb cut into small pieces, or peeled into ribbons.
Simple Syrup Instructions
- Bring water, sugar and rhubarb to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- Pour syrup through a strainer.
For the Rhubarb Paloma
- Garnish glass rims with salt.
- Pour tequila, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, rhubarb simple syrup and lime juice over ice.
- Top with Club Soda.
- Garnish with lime wheels and fresh rhubarb.
- If you happen to grow rhubarb at home, make a large batch of the rhubarb syrup so you can enjoy it all season long. The flavors come through beautifully and you can basically pour it on everything!
Keywords: rhubarb recipes, drinks, cocktails, paloma, margarita