Delicate sakura cherry blossom cocktail mixed with homemade sakura syrup, gluten free vodka, sparkling water and champagne. Perfectly pink and fitting for spring and summer gatherings, such as Mother’s day and more!
Sakura Cherry Blossom Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tsp Sakura Cherry Blossom powder
- 3 oz sakura simple syrup
- 3 oz gluten free vodka
- Juice from 1/2 large lime
- 3 oz sparkling wine/champagne (brut or dry champagne recommended)
- Splash of club soda or sparkling water
- Cherry blossoms for garnish
Sakura Simple Syrup:
- Combine sugar and water together in a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer, then boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Let the sugar syrup cool fully, then whisk in 3 tsp sakura powder. Not heating the sakura powder will stop the powder form changing color and becoming a thickened consistency.
Sakura Cherry Blossom Spritz:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the sakura simple syrup, vodka and lime juice and shake until well combined.
- Fill 3 short glasses with ice.
- Pour sakura vodka mixture evenly between the 3 glasses.
- Top with brut champagne and club soda and stir gently.
- Then garnish with cherry blossoms.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: sakura cocktails, sakura spritz, cherry blossom cocktails, Mother's Day drinks, pink cocktails, pink drink recipes, sakura powder, spring cocktails, summer cocktails