A twist on the classic Gimlet, mixed with Gin, Elderflower liqueur, lime juice and champagne. Cheers!
Sparkling French Gimlet
- 3 oz Quality Gin
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- Champagne or Club Soda
- Additional lime sliced into wheels for garnish
Sparkling French Gimlet:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in Gin, Elderflower Liqueur and Lime juice.
- Cover and shake until ingredients is combined.
- Pour evenly between two cocktail or coupe glasses.
- Top with champagne and lime wheels.
Club soda can be used in this cocktail recipe in place of champagne.
Keywords: how to make a French Gimlet, Gin Cocktails, Drinks, St Germain Cocktails, Sparkling Gin cocktails, spring cocktails, summer cocktail recipes, Sparkling French Gimlet, Gin Sour