Smoked margaritas mixed with mezcal, cointreau, fresh squeezed lime juice, and a black salted rim. Served on the rocks with dry ice!
- Cubed ice
- 3 oz Mezcal of choice (1.5 oz each)
- 2 oz Cointreau or orange liqueur (1 each)
- 1 oz simple syrup (.5 each)
- 4–6 ripe limes juiced
- Black smoked salt, lime wheels and dry ice for garnish.
- Make ice cube blocks in a silicone square ice mold if you have them on hand. The larger cubed ice is nice because it doesn’t melt as fast and won’t water down your cocktails.
- Juice 4-6 limes and transfer to a small glass pitcher.
- Rim 2 glasses with fresh lime juice and smoked black salt.
- Place the cubed ice in the glasses and pour the quality mezcal over the top of the ice.
- Then add the Cointreau or preferred orange liqueur followed by lime juice.
- Pour in the simple syrup or agave nectar can also be used.
- Stir gently and garnish with lime wheels and dry ice.
- Repeat for additional margaritas.
Keywords: how to make margaritas, margaritas on the rocks, smoked margaritas, halloween margaritas, fall margarita recipes, margarita recipe, easy margaritas, easy fall cocktails, dry ice