A trendy Italian aperitif, mixed with Limoncello, fresh squeezed lemon, Prosecco and club soda. Garnished with garden thyme.
- 2 oz limoncello
- 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 oz Prosecco or sparkling wine
- Splash of club soda or sparkling water
- Lemon wheels for garnish
- Thyme or herbs of choice to finish the cocktails
- Fill stemmed glasses with ice.
- Pour in the limoncello and lemon juice into each glass.
- Top with Prosecco and club soda.
- Then garnish with lemon wheels and thyme.
- Allow the bubbles from the Prosecco and the club soda to gently mix the cocktail.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: How to make a Limoncello Spritz, summer cocktails, easy drinks and cocktails, Limoncello drinks, Easy summer cocktails, summer entertaining, drinks and recipes, lemon cocktails, entertaining recipes, Limoncello Spritz, Garden cocktails