A dreamy sparkling cocktail, inspired by the ispahan macaron. Lychee and raspberry liqueur, raspberry puree, almond syrup and a dash of rose water shaken over ice and topped with champagne. Garnished with rose petals and ispahan macarons, for the ultimate ispahan flavor.
Ispahan Macaron Cocktail
- 1.5 parts lychee liqueur (or syrup if you cannot find liqueur)
- 2 parts raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 part premium almond syrup
- 3–4 drops rose water
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries rinsed, puréed and strained
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Edible rose blooms
- Ispahan Macaron for garnish (see link in post to recipe)
- Pour the lychee liqueur /syrup, raspberry liqueur, almond syrup, rose water, and raspberry puree into a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake until well combined.
- Then pour the drink mixture evenly between two snifter glasses.
- Top with champagne until well mixed.
- Garnish with edible rose blooms and an Ispahan Macaron.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: how to make ispahan macarons, macaron inspired cocktails, ispahan flavor, lychee, raspberry and rose, rose cocktails, spring and summer drinks, Valentine's Day cocktails, French macaron cocktails, romantic cocktails