A selection of festive fruits and desserts make up this delightful board. Perfect for celebrating any sweet occasion!
- 1 marble board, wood board or platter.
- Fresh strawberries or raspberries.
- Fresh dragon fruit or fruit of choice cut into cubes.
- 1 6 oz package of dark chocolate almonds.
- 8 oz melted dark chocolate for dipping.
- 6 oz dark chocolate sea salt squares.
- French macarons of choice.
- Graham crackers and sugar cookies (I used the neapolitan dipped cookies and will link the recipe)
- Festive heart shaped or pink and red candies.
- Edible blooms of choice (like roses or hibiscus flowers) for garnish.
- Start by arranging the strawberries and dragon fruit on the board. Place them on opposite ends of each other for visual appeal.
- Place the chocolate almonds next to the berries in two different places on opposite sides of the board.
- Place the melted chocolate in a dish near the fruit.
- Layer one side of the board with cookies of choice and the other side with graham cracker squares.
- Fill the empty spaces and corners with candies, chocolate squares, macarons and marshmallows.
- Garnish with fresh blooms.
- Serve with small appetizer forks, and picks, knives, plates and don’t forget the wine!
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
Choose gf and vegan options to meet dietary needs.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: dessert, treat boards, charcuterie, valentine's day, baking, sweets