Last week was a whirlwind! My birthday was on Wednesday and between celebrations and family down over the weekend, I didn’t get to the pumpkin spice bundt cakes that I made the week prior, but all is not lost my friends, because I have them for you today!
The recipe for these sweet cakes is adapted from Arthur King Flour. Packed with all the flavors of fall, like cloves, cinnamon nutmeg, and ginger and of course pumpkin! I’ll let you in on a little secret too… they’re vegan and gluten-free and you won’t even notice! The organic pumpkin puree is the perfect replacement for eggs leaving the cakes moist and the gluten-free flour blend is a great fill in for wheat flours. I also snuck a little bit of turmeric into the batter because it has so many health benefits.
To be honest, pumpkin desserts have never been my favorite, but these petite bundt cakes are totally changing my mind! Similar in size to a muffin or cupcake, and an essential pairing with warm cup of coffee, tea, or cider. You can also add them to your thanksgiving dessert menus.
Dust with a little organic powdered sugar for a touch of sweetness and a lovely decorative finish!Print
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes
Mini pumpkin spice bundt cakes, dusted with powdered sugar and suitable for Fall and Thanksgiving menus. Vegan and GF
- 1.5 cups gluten free flour
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 TSP ground cinnamon
- 1 TSP ground ginger
- 1 TSP ground clove
- 1 TSP ground nutmeg
- 1/2 TSP ground turmeric
- 1/8 TSP ground pepper
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (I like Earth Balance)
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 1 TSP salt
- 2 TSP baking powder
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree (or 4 eggs)
- 2/3 cups almond milk
- Organic powdered sugar for garnish
- Mini bundt cake pan (or regular bundt cake pan)
- Preheat Oven to 325.
- Spray all 8 cavities of the mini bundt pan with cooking oil.
- Whisk together both flours and all the spices, then set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together sugar, salt, oil and baking powder until well combined.
- With the mixer on low, mix in the pumpkin puree, scraping down the sides and the bottom of the bowl until combined.
- Pour the flours into the mixture one third at a time, alternating with the almond milk.
- Once all ingredients has been added to the bowl, mix on medium for roughly one minute.
- Evenly spoon pumpkin spice batter into each of the 8 mini bundt cake cavities. It will be thick, so gently tap the bundt pan on the counter to evenly distribute the batter.
- Bake at 325 for roughly 18-20 minutes.
- Test the cakes with a toothpick. Pull them from the oven when the toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the bundt pan.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
There’s something about the flavors of fall; the spices, the aromas, that bring with them a sense of comfort. Considering all that is going on in this country as I type this, I hope you’ll find comfort in today’s post and even more so when you give this recipe a try!
My love to all of you and i wish you a wonderful week!
This post titled Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes was seen first on Posh Little Designs. All rights reserved. 2018.
the #1 Itinerary says
Great post 😁
Posh Little Designs says