A selection of summer fruits and accompaniments make up this sweet summer charcuterie board. Perfect for afternoon snacking and easy entertaining.
- 1 marble or wood board.
- 2 peaches. One sliced into rounds and the other for garnish or slicing on the board.
- 1.5 cups rainier cherries.
- 3/4 cup salted marcona almonds.
- 1 triangle of french imported brie.
- Raw or salted cashews.
- 1 cube of raw honeycomb.
- Crackers or toast points of choice.
- French macarons for a sweet finish. Store bought will do!
- Roses or flowers of choice for garnish.
- Start by arranging the peaches and cherries on the board. Place them on opposite ends of each other for visual appeal.
- Place the cheese next to the cherries and the marcona almonds next to the peaches.
- Leave room for the dish of honeycomb and place the french macarons directly across from it.
- Fill the empty spaces with crackers, toasts and nuts.
- Garnish with fresh blooms or herbs.
- Serve charcuterie with small appetizer forks, cheese knives, plates and don’t forget the wine!