When it comes to entertaining, having a good cocktail on the menu is a must! And a simple one at that! Although I normally opt for champagne and always have it on hand, I’m switching things up for tomorrow’s 4th celebration and making what I like to call the best berry moscow mule.
Have you tried a Moscow Mule yet? If not, tomorrow is the perfect time to do so!
With very few ingredients, the Mule is an easy cocktail to whip up quickly and enjoy while celebrating Independence day! Simply add fresh raspberries and blueberries as seen here, for a festive red & blue twist.
I consider these Mules the best because they’re made with all fresh ingredients and Tito’s Vodka which just happens to be my fav, since it’s gluten free. Spicy ginger beer, tart lime juice, Tito’s and fresh organic berries. It’s tough to go wrong with this summer combo.
Not to mention the gorgeous copper mugs they’re served in. The handles give them a casual chic feel which is perfect for enjoying round the fire, or at night while watching the fireworks.
The ultimate summer cocktail.
Festive Moscow Mules made with fresh raspberries and blueberries to celebrate the 4th of July!
- 4 oz Titos Vodka
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries & 1/2 cup organic raspberries muddled or blended, then strained
- 12 oz Ginger Beer of chioce
- Juice from 1 large lime
- Lime wheel and fresh berries for garnish
- Muddle or blend fresh blueberries and raspberries, then strain to remove all pulp and seeds. Set aside.
- In a copper mug with ice, combine 2 oz Tito’s vodka, 1/2 of the half lime juice and 1 oz of fresh strained berry juice blend. Lightly stir then top with about 6 oz of Ginger Beer.
- Repeat steps for second cocktail, as this recipe makes enough for two.
- Garnish with fresh lime, raspberries and blueberries for a festive finish.
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: cocktails, moscow mule, berries, recipes, drinks, fourth of july
This Moscow Mule is also an easy beverage to make non-alcoholic. Simply omit the vodka so everyone to enjoy!
Don’s forget the red and blue berry garnish!
You can find the copper mugs in most kitchen and liquor stores, but I’ll be sure to link mine below as well.
What’s your go-to holiday cocktail? Last year I made Cherry Pie Martinis for the 4th, that were recently featured in Woman’s World Magazine. Find the recipe here.
Wishing you all a safe and fabulous 4th!
This post titled The Best Berry Moscow Mule, was seen first on Posh Little Designs. All Rights Reserved 2017.