Happy Monday you guys! It’s official, today is my birthday! I’ve actually been celebrating all weekend, but I’m continuing the festivities this evening with fun sparkling cocktails and the Seahawks of course!
Since no birthday celebration is complete without champagne and cake, these sparklers are a must!
They’re inspired by the birthday cake shot, and made with Frangelico liqueur and whipped vodka, so you can have your cake and drink it too!
Can’t forget the sprinkle garnish for a touch of posh and all the cake vibes.
Pouring them on repeat today and for all my birthday celebrations going forward.Print
- Jimmy & Confetti Sprinkle Mix (Find similar in the posh shop soon)
- 2 one inch thick lemon wheels cut in half (4 total)
- Fresh squeezed juice from 1 whole lemon (you’ll need 4 TBSP)
- 4 parts frangelico
- 2 parts Whipped Vodka
- 1–2 bottles of your favorite bubbles, prosecco or sparkling wine
- Confetti & Candles (for your birthday celebration)
- Rim each of your glasses with lemon wheel and then dip the entire rim of each glass in confetti & jimmy sprinkle mix. Set aside to dry.
- Shake together lemon juice, frangelico & whipped vodka with ice.
- Pour mixture evenly into 4 coupes.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with glittery candles for a festive birthday touch!
- Serving Size: 4
I’m hoping my Seahawks can pull off a win!
And I hope you give this quick and festive cocktail a try at your next birthday celebration!
More on the way soon!
The post titled Birthday Cake Sparklers was seen first on Posh Little Designs. All Rights Reserved 2016.