Popcorn, chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds, marshmallows and sprinkles make up this festive halloween treat. Dairy & Gluten Free
- 1/2 organic popcorn kernels
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 TSP agave nectar
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips (I use eat well brand)
- 1/3 cup organic salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup all natural marshmallows with DIY ghost faces. See instructions above.
- Sprinkle mix (optional)
- Turn your marshmallows into ghosts per the instructions above, and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil and agave nectar together in a pot until melted. Remove from heat.
- Pop your popcorn using your popcorn maker. (This can also be made with microwaveable popcorn).
- Pour your coconut oil and agave nectar over the popcorn until fully coated (You don’t have to use it all. There may be some left over)
- Allow popcorn to cool slightly, then mix in your chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds.
- Top with sprinkles and stir, then place in the fridge to chill for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge, add your decorated ghost marshmallows and serve.
- Replace pumpkin seeds with nuts of choice. You could also add dried fruit and coconut to this festive popcorn mix. The possibilities are endless!