Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I have a last-minute cocktail for you to add to the menu! It’s a play on the classic Paloma, but made with a homemade cranberry & cinnamon simple syrup, to highlight the seasonal flavors we enjoy so much this time of year. This fruity and festive version of the Paloma tastes like holiday in a glass with tangy notes from the tart cranberries and a hint of spice too! If you have a thing with pink like I happen to, this posh cocktail will be the perfect addition to your holiday beverage lineup!
Serve on repeat tomorrow and enjoy!Print
A spiced holiday tequila cocktail made with fresh squeezed citrus, cranberry & cinnamon simple syrup and sparkling citrus soda.
- 2 parts tequila (I use Milagro Silver)
- 1 part fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 part cranberry & cinnamon simple syrup
- 1/2 part fresh squeezed lime juice.
- 3 parts sparkling citrus soda. Try DRY sparkling
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, a cinnamon stick and pink himalaya salt.
For Cranberry Simple Syrup
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1–2 cinnamon sticks
- Cranberry Simple Syrup
- Bring water, sugar, cranberries & cinnamon to a boil. Boil for5-6 minutes until cranberries start to split and break down. Pour syrup through a strainer and chill.
- Spiced Cranberry Paloma
- Pour tequila, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, cranberry simple syrup and lime juice over ice.
- Top with sparkling citrus soda.
- Garnish with cranberries and a cinnamon stick & enjoy.
Cheers to a short week, good food, cocktails and company! Enjoy the quality time you spend with your loved ones!
This post titled Spiced Cranberry Paloma was seen first on Posh Little Designs. All Rights Reserved. 2012-2015.
All Images are photographed and owned property of Posh Little Designs. All Rights Reserved 2015.