A fragrant and refreshing tequila cocktail made with Milagro Silver, fresh squeezed juice, lavender simple syrup and Lavender DRY soda.
- 2 parts Milagro Silver
- 1 part fresh squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 part Lavender & Vanilla Simple Syrup (I omitted the vanilla)
- 1/2 part Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 parts DRY Lavender Soda
- Garnish with fresh Grapefruit Peel, a sprig of Lavender and/or Kosher Salt
For Lavender Simple Syrup
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup syrup
- 1/4 cup dried culinary lavender buds
- Lavender Simple Syrup
- Bring water, sugar and lavender to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes and pour syrup through a strainer.Chill.
- Lavender Paloma
- Pour tequila, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, lavender simple syrup and lime juice over ice.
- Top with DRY Lavender Soda.
- Garnish & enjoy.