It’s one of those Fridays where you skip your favorite happy hour spot and invite friends over instead! Because what’s better than being in the comfort of your own home, while enjoying company and of course a few feel good kombucha cocktails!
Kombucha is fermented tea that comes in a variety of flavors. In addition to being one of my go-to drinks, consuming it has plenty of health benefits. From probiotic gut health, to antioxidants & vitamins, stress relief + protection from disease.
Although some kombucha is known to have trace amounts of alcohol, we’re kicking it up a notch by adding gluten-free vodka. But let’s not forget about the spicy ginger beer and cold pressed blueberry juice!
Both of these ingredients are rich in antioxidants and have loads of health benefits including a boost to the immune system.
Together they turn into the most delicious Blueberry Ginger Kombucha Cocktails! Naturally, fizzy, fruity and refreshing and a drink you can certainly feel good about enjoying!Print
A mix of kombucha, cold pressed blueberry, ginger beer and vodka make up this refreshing feel good cocktail!
- Crushed Ice
- 3 parts Kombucha of choice. I used Superberry.
- 1 part ginger beer
- 1 shot vodka ( I prefer Titos)
- 2 tbsp cold pressed blueberry juice
- Fresh or frozen blueberries for garnish
- Fill highball glasses or flutes with crushed ice and blueberries.
- Pour kombucha, ginger beer, and vodka into each glass and gently stir.
- Add blueberry juice to each drink last and watch it gradually change the color of the cocktail.
- Garnish with blueberries and serve!
- You can easily change the flavor of this cocktail based on the kombucha that you use.
Poured over ice, the kombucha cocktail is just what the doctor ordered after a long work week!
Not in the mood to imbibe? No problem! Easily turn this drink into a mocktail by simply omitting the vodka. Then you’re in it just for the health benefits!
I assure you it’ll be delicious either way you choose to enjoy!
And a beverage that will easily make it onto your list of Friday favorites going forward!
The glassware used in today’s post is below!
Cheers all and I hope you have a feel good weekend!
This post titled Blueberry Ginger Kombucha Cocktails was seen first on Posh Little Designs.com