In need of a last-minute treat idea for Halloween entertaining this weekend? I’ve got you covered with my 3 ingredient floats that put the BOO in boozy! A sweet pairing of vanilla ice-cream, bubbling Vanilla Bean DRY soda and rich black licorice spirits (aka Jägermeister) for the necessary spook factor.
These floats are frightfully decadant and delicious! The creaminess of the vanilla balances the bold flavor and bitterness of the licorice liquere so well. An unexpected grown-up treat you’ll forward to trying and serving this Halloween.
- 1 gallon of your favorite Vanilla ice-cream (I use dairy-free Coconut Bliss ice-cream)
- 1 bottle Jägermeister (chilled)
- 4 pack of Vanilla Bean DRY Soda (chilled)
- Black and white non-pariels poured into a dish
- Black licorice wedges cut in half pieces and sliced along the bottom
- Festive paper straws for garnish
- Pour a splash of Jägermeister into a shallow dish and dip the rims of each glass. Next rim the edge of each glass in your dish of non-pariels and set aside to dry.
- Once dry, pour 1 shot of chilled Jäger into the bottom of each glass and top with 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
- Top with Vanilla Bean DRY.
- Garnish with black licorice wedges and festive paper straws (find them in the shop Poshlittledesigns.com/shop)
- For the vegan/dairy free version, use non-dairy ice-cream.
Fast to make, and dangerous enough to keep your guests coming back for more!
Display them on a sweet cake stand with festive decoratations for the holiday.
Happy Halloween! We’ll be taking our girls up to BC this weekend for our annual trick-or-treating celebration with cousins. What do you have planned?
More on the way soon!
This post titled BOOzy Vanilla Bean Floats was seen first on Posh Little Designs. All Rights Reserved. 2012-2015.
All Images are photographed and owned property of Posh Little Designs. All Rights Reserved 2015.