What do you do when you have leftover Lavender Paloma cocktails from the weekend?! Naturally, you turn them into mini popsicles that you can freeze and enjoy on National Tequila Day, which just happens to be tomorrow..July 24th.
Speaking of tequila, these mini Lavender Paloma pops pack quite the punch.
A mix of fresh grapefruit and lime juice, lavender simple syrup, lavender DRY soda and Milagro Tequila Silver that’s frozen and served straight up.
Infuse the pops with fresh lavender for a touch of posh, and be sure to serve them at your next party or event, or just to reward yourself after a really, really long week. If you can relate to the latter than you’re not alone friends.
- 6 parts Milagro Silver
- 3 parts fresh squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 1 1/2 parts Lavender & Vanilla Simple Syrup (I omitted the vanilla)
- 1 1/2 parts Fresh Lime Juice
- 6 parts DRY Lavender Soda
- 6 sprigs of fresh Lavender rinsed
- A pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup syrup
- 1/4 cup dried culinary lavender buds
- Lavender Simple Syrup
- Bring water, sugar and lavender to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes and pour syrup through a strainer.Chill.
- Lavender Paloma Popsicles
- Pour tequila, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, lavender simple syrup, lime juice , pink Himalayan sea salt, and DRY Lavender Soda into a pitcher.
- Mix together until incorporated.
- Fill tall shot glasses with Paloma cocktail mix.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Insert sticks and garnish with one sprig of lavender.
- Freeze for an additional 30 minutes (or until solid).
- Serve immediately.
With Summer in full swing and temps staying on the warm side, I personally can’t think of a better way to cool down and celebrate.
Happy National Tequila Day!
I’ll be shifting my focus and working on all things pastel and pony related for the next week. Looking forward to sharing all the party prep and details here soon!
This post titled Lavender Paloma Mini Popsicles was seen first on Posh Little Designs. All Rights Reserved. 2012-2015.
All Inspiration Boards are created and displayed in a special format unique to Posh Little Designs, 2015.